As the Covid-19 situation evolves, vXtream is continuing to carefully monitor the situation.
Our Information Security Management (ISM) team has a well-established Business Continuity Plan that has been put into place and there is currently no impact on our infrastructure, network, operations or supply chain.
We are following NHS guidelines, and our priority remains the safety of our colleagues, customers and partners.
Accordingly, vXtream has implemented the following measures for visitors at our Goswell Road HQ and Data Centre:
- Hand Sanitiser is available within our office and data centre
- Additional cleaning of door handles, door push panels and security access devices.
- In order to reduce the number of visitors to the data centre, vXtream engineers are available to perform Intelligent Hands requests as required.
- All visitors and staff are required to wear face masks at all times
- All visitors have their temperature taken using a Non-Contact Infrared Instant Read Thermometer
- We have implemented staff segregation to limit the exposure between teams
- We are practising social distancing measures of a minimum of 2 metres
Everyone attending our London HQ & DC site will be asked the following questions and vXtream reserve the right to refuse access if the answer to any of these questions is ‘Yes’:
- Are you feeling at all unwell including loss of smell or taste?
- Have you been asked to self-isolate?
- Have you been in contact with or is suspected to have contracted the Coronavirus in the last 7 days?
- Have you been contacted by the NHS Test and Trace and awaiting testing or results?
We are sure that you wil understand that these are very difficult and challenging times for us all, but your health and safety is our priority, and would therefore like to thank all visitors for your continued support.
We will continue to keep you informed as the situation develops but if you have any questions or feedback in the meantime please feel free to get in touch.