vXtream deploys NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 and RTX 8000 GPUs, widely considered to amongst the best GPUs available in the market. With CUDA, Tensor, and RT cores on each card, these GPUs support any use cases associated with parallel processing, deep learning, or ray tracing.
GPU Computing from vXtream
Scientists, Creatives and Engineers require significant parallel computational power. vXtream offers GPU powered Bare Metal accelerated by NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 and RTX 8000 GPUs to harness the power of CUDA, Tensor and RT cores.
Compute Intensive Applications
GPUs work in conjunction with CPUs to accelerate application and processing performance. The CPU offloads compute-intensive tasks to the GPU, which processes large blocks of data at one time rather than sequentially, which boosts overall server performance.
Not Just Graphics
AI and deep learning have driven the use of GPUs beyond just graphic design. With the power of GPUs, deep learning algorithms can perform complex mathematical and statistical computations for a wide range of applications.
Single-tenant physical server resources for your unique workloads – no sharing! So there’s no ‘noisy neighbours’. Totally uncontended raw computing power with superior security.
vXtream can provision Bare Metal GPU servers within minutes. Built with enterprise grade HP hardware, vXtream Metal GPU servers deliver the latest in security, performance and expandability, whilst reducing cost and complexity and all backed by comprehensive service level guarantees.
Data Centre Workloads
The NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 delivers the best performance and the largest graphics memory for the most demanding visual computing tasks. Accelerate multiple data center workloads including rendering, data science, virtual workstation, simulation, and augmented or virtual reality over 5G networks.
Physical GPUs Dedicated to you
Dedicated NVIDIA GPUs
RTX 4000 GPU
- NVIDIA QUADRO RTX 4000 Specifications
- GPU Memory 8GB GDDR6
- Memory Interface 256-bit
- Memory Bandwidth Up to 416 GB/s
- CUDA Cores (Parallel-Processing) 2304
- Tensor Cores (Machine & Deep Learning) 288
- RT Cores (Ray Tracing) 36
- Single-Precision Performance 7.1 TFLOPS
- Tensor Performance 57.0 TFLOPS
RTX 8000 GPU
- NVIDIA QUADRO RTX 8000 Specifications
- GPU Memory 48GB GDDR6
- Memory Interface 384-bit
- Memory Bandwidth Up to 624 GB/s
- CUDA Cores (Parallel-Processing) 4608
- Tensor Cores (Machine & Deep Learning) 576
- RT Cores (Ray Tracing) 72
- Single-Precision Performance 14.9 TFLOPS
- Tensor Performance 119.4 TFLOPS