As the Covid-19 situation evolves, vXtream is continuing to carefully monitor the situation. Our Information Security Management (ISM) team has a well-established Business Continuity Plan that has been put into place and there is currently no impact on our infrastructure, network, operations or supply chain.
- vXtream has an experienced Information Security Team that is monitoring and managing the situation as it evolves.
- vXtream operates to the ISO 27001:2013 standard where all identified critical business functions have proven business continuity plans which are reviewed, exercised and tested annually.
- vXtream has remote working capabilities for employees.
- vXtream is working closely with its critical supply chain to ensure that there is minimal impact.
- vXtream has purchased sufficient hardware stock to meet anticipated demand.
vXtream continues to implement the following measures at our Goswell Road HQ and data centre:
- All visitors and staff are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Hand Sanitiser is available within our office and data centre and must be used by all visitors and staff.
- Additional cleaning of door handles, door push panels and security access devices.
- In order to reduce the number of visitors to the data centre, vXtream engineers are available to perform Intelligent Hands requests as required.
- Visitors may also have their temperature taken using a Non-Contact Infrared Instant Read Thermometer.
We will publish updates regularly, however, should you have any further questions, please contact your Account Manager.