As the Covid-19 situation evolves, vXtream is continuing to carefully monitor the situation. Our Information Security Management (ISM) team has a well-established Business Continuity Plan that has been put into place and there is currently no impact on our infrastructure, network, operations or supply chain.
- vXtream has an experienced Information Security Team that is monitoring and managing the situation as it evolves.
- vXtream operates to the ISO 27001:2013 standard where all identified critical business functions have proven business continuity plans which are reviewed, exercised and tested annually.
- vXtream has remote working capabilities for employees.
- vXtream is working closely with its critical supply chain to ensure that there is minimal impact.
- vXtream has purchased sufficient hardware stock to meet anticipated demand.
We are following NHS guidelines, and our priority remains the safety of our colleagues, customers and partners. Accordingly, vXtream has implemented the following measures at our Goswell Road HQ and data centre:
- Hand Sanitiser is available within our office and data centre.
- Additional cleaning of door handles, door push panels and security access devices.
- In order to reduce the number of visitors to the data centre, vXtream engineers are available to perform Intelligent Hands requests as required.
- All visitors and staff are required to wear face masks at all times.
- All visitors have their temperature taken using a Non-Contact Infrared Instant Read Thermometer.
We will publish updates regularly, however, should you have any further questions, please contact your Account Manager.